Hardball Law is pleased to announce Attorney Melton Little has been accepted as one of the nominees for prestigious recognition from the American Institute of Legal Counsel. On an annual basis, the American Institute’s Personal Injury Division accepts nominations for 10 Best Personal Injury Law Attorneys by State.
For an attorney to be considered for this recognition, a rigorous process is followed which includes:
- Nominations must come from a client, peer, or the Institute
- The attorney must have an impeccable record of client ratings
- Attorney maintains good standing with their local Bar Association
An attorney’s record is reviewed including their community activities, continuing education pursued, what speaking engagements they may have been involved in, what other awards they may have been selected for over the prior year.
The American Institute’s mission is plain for everyone to see — Recognizing excellence. Allowing clients to make wise decisions. Their expectation is potential clients will be able to review the nominees and winners of this recognition within their state and allow the client to make the best possible choices for legal counsel for their specific needs.
Educational Excellence from Little
After successfully pursuing his law degree from Cumberland School of Law in 1986, Little has furthered his education by undergoing Florida’s rigorous testing for becoming Board Certified. His certifications included specialization as a Civil Trial attorney* where he has successfully litigated more than 50 personal injury cases. He was also a certified Marital and Family Law specialist.*
Melton Little Committed to Community Service
For those who understand the importance of serving your community, it is clear why Attorney Little exceeds expectations. Some of the service he has been involved in includes:
- More than 600 hours of pro bono work over a decade
- Provided nearly $200,000 in scholarships to Manatee High School Seniors
- Coach for various youth sports programs, including soccer, football and baseball
- More than two decades of service to the board of Manatee County Boys and Girls Club
- Volunteers at the Church of the Cross food bank.
It is clear why Attorney Little has been selected as a candidate for this recognition and we at Hardball Law are proud to have him on our team.
* Board Certified Civil Trial Law (2004-2019), Board Certified Marital & Family Law (1993-2019)